This video demonstrates using a POLY-PTX® 800 machine to create a mirror finish on stainless steel.
The points emphasized in the video include:
- Pre-grinding using a Trizact Sleeve (A45 – A06)
- Grinding diagonally for perfect results
- Using pre-polishing paste (white) with Super Polish sleeve
- Removing paste with poly lime and micro fiber cloth
- Using primary polishing paste (blue) with new Super Polish sleeve
- Using polishing cream (pink) with new Super Polish sleeve
Video and information courtesy of CS Unitec, Inc.
[qodef_message type=”with_icon” icon_pack=”font_awesome” fa_icon=”fa-warning” icon_color=”#ffffff” icon_background_color=”#dd3333″ background_color=”#ffffff” border_color=”#dd3333″]
WARNING: Grinding wheels are dangerous. Please refer to ANSI B7.1 Safety Guide. Always wear protective eyewear, face shield, ear protection, and face mask.